Services of the Intensivist Program
Using a holistic approach to critical care medicine, our intensivists are able to offer comprehensive services to all ages in the Valley Baptist Medical Centers’ ICUs at Harlingen and Brownsville, TX.
Our services include:
- Continuous care 24/7
- Critical care diagnostics and imaging services
- Life-supporting organ care – ventilator, pacemaker, dialysis and more
- Burn treatment
- Acute trauma care
- Compound fracture care
- Critical care due to long-term conditions – diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc.
- Critical breathing treatment – asthma, allergy, pneumonia, etc.
- Heart disorders – pacemaker, stent, etc.
- Limb reattachment and traumatic injury care
For more information about the services offered by our Intensivist Program, call us at (888) 355-7952.